amy butler tattoos



    josh's cross
    josh's cross
    shot some film with Josh over the past few weeks. besides a few shot, most will be going into my book so i can't upload them yet. but you can finally see his whole tattoo! and freckles. :3
    thumbnail

    Ink I
    Ink I
    Model: JoƫlleInked at Da Tonk Tattoo website Please watch the full story:Ink I: [link]Ink II: [link]Ink III: [link]Ink IV: [link]Comment & Critique is very welcome ---------------------------------...
    thumbnail

    katarzyn
    katarzyn
    model: Katarzyn
    thumbnail

    Basement Fetish I
    Basement Fetish I
    Taken by Patrick WadeThis was taken in New York in the basement of a metal works guy. I was leaning on his spanking table.
    thumbnail

    THE SISTER
    THE SISTER
    JASMIN
    thumbnail

    Source URL: http://imagesbrowser.blogspot.com/2011/05/amy-butler-tattoos.html
    Visit Images Browser for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive