shawn booth tattoos



    My Latest Tattoo
    My Latest Tattoo
    Yes, lovely me, just woke up, and decided to take a picture.... hehe all well the tattoo looks hot, so yeah hehe lol.

    ~*Gina~*
    thumbnail

    Deviant ID - Tattoo
    Deviant ID - Tattoo
    My finished Tattoo! With some lyrics! Enjoy!!!!!!!!! *points* that's me! *points more* WEEEE!

    Song by Basement Jaxx featuring Lisa Kekaula - Good Luck
    thumbnail

    Pin-up.ID
    Pin-up.ID
    nothing special just trying to do pin-up shots the first from the series, pin-up ID You'll see more pictures from this serie
    Hope you'll like it and I have new tattoo [I'm really happy about...
    thumbnail

    tattoo
    tattoo
    ok...I've found it. A year or more of searching for the perfect tattoo for me...and I've found it. It is my birth date... and that little thing under it is a phone doodle. A reporter once asked...
    thumbnail

    i love my tattoooo
    i love my tattoooo
    me at beer city ... showing off my tattoo to
    who toke this picture as well ... he's doing a good job with every picture he takes of me ...

    i'm holding my heavy baby as well so it was really hard...
    thumbnail

    Source URL: http://imagesbrowser.blogspot.com/2011/04/shawn-booth-tattoos.html
    Visit Images Browser for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive